Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My 1st ClAss..:D


During my !st class for ds sem(Media Literacy), I have done smtg dt really humiliating n can be classified s n speakable action..
We have 2 discuss in group about d kind of media dt interest us during our young age, teenagers, n now..
During d discussion, I mention About Ben10..U guyz know wt Ben10 truly is right??
Yes dts correct, Ben10 is a huge dinosaur dts still exist till 2day..He2x..
Just checking..:D
Okay, after I mention ds, one of my group member( an Australian guy with kind n innocent face) start to converse with me about dt particular cartoon. Dn(ds is d embarrassing part), I just want to said that unlike other cartoon (like conan n doraemon who stay young forever) Ben already grow up n become a high school student but guess wt I stay instead???
I said dt in Malaysia we have Ben10 d adult version...
Bcoz im so embarress, I stop taling immediately n pay my full attention to my shoes dt I think at dt time is d most beautiful n facinating thing I ever lay eye upon...
Dt guy just look at my face with puzzle expression. I know dt d right thing 2 do is correct my mistake by said sorry n explain wt i really try to convey but my pride stop me from doing just dt...

So after ds if drs some Australian guy come to Malaysia n search for Ben10 adult version
, u know where dy got d newz from...:D



Pic at d left is d pic dt i take during dt class n b4 dt humiliating incidnt tk place..:D

1 comment:

  1. knape aku x tau ko penah de blog ni???

    update la skit makcik...

    ReplyDelete