Friday, June 4, 2010

GABRA SIOT....

this week, something really freaky happen to me....
d experience is nearly like dying...
d story is like this..
one fine day, in a land far far away,
d moon shining brightly,
d wind blowing slowly,
d owl blablabla.....
i got an email from my uni dt state I has been caught distributing a copyright item...
at dt time,drs only 1 tg dt playing on my mind,
how much is d fine??
rrrr...
dt thing keep lingering on my mind...
d email said dt i need to attend n interview with uni it security...
nevertheless...
after gabra whole 2 days...
mandi x basah...
makan x kenyang, tido x lene,
all i can do was read novel ;D
finally d time has come,
for me to face my destiny,
my heart can mot stop beating,
and i keep breathing,
when i reach d it building,
visitor need to contact d people inside by using d telephone dt dy provided,
simply to say, i am not a person dt u should meet if u want to use any machine n technology outside ur comfort zone...
i take more dn 5 minutes 2 use d phone but lastly,
i call dt person mobile phone...
during d meeting, there r 2 interviewer..
dy xplained 2 me dt it is a very serious crime to download n distribute a copyright item...
n dy only gv me warning bcoz ds is my 1st time...
nxtime, nomore warning,
we go straight to heavy punishment...
i feel sooooo relief...\
ds time, d feeling cannot be xpres by using words...
therefore, i promise myself,
dt i will not let myself to get caught again,
i will be more discreet nextime around...
=D
ps= happy holiday




No comments:

Post a Comment